Welcome to the EnQ Webinars Lions Membership Platform!
EnQPractice was founded in 2012 with the purpose of assisting entrepreneurs to be successful in what can often be a lonely, stressful and downright frightening environment. Currently EnQPractice is assisting many entrepreneurs globally to develop their Entrepreneurial Intelligence (EnQ).
What is entrepreneurship?
When we think of entrepreneurship in action, we often think of the big names like Richard Branson and Bill Gates and wonder if we could ever reach that level of success. In fact for many, it turns us away from entrepreneurship because their levels of success seem an unlikely outcome.
But these two amazing men do not solely define the vast spectrum that is entrepreneurship. At EnQPractice, we have always defined entrepreneurs very simply as anyone who pays their own salary. This definition includes small, sole operators as well as huge organisations of many staff. Regardless of the size of the business you would like to build, if you are looking after yourself, then you are taking authentic entrepreneurial steps as a business leader.
The EnQ more formal definition of an entrepreneur is someone who is in the process of creating their chosen lifestyle and striving to become the best version of themselves, whilst making a significant and sustainable contribution to their environment and their wider community.
Within the environment of looking after yourself, you will be dealing with aspects of invention, risk, failure and successes but these aspects do not define the nature of entrepreneurship. They are merely the props on the stage you are standing on. The definition of entrepreneurship for you will be more about why you are on the stage, which stage you want to be on, how big you want it to be, and how many others you will lead from your stage.
What is entrepreneurial intelligence and how can it help me?
Entrepreneurial Intelligence (EnQ for short) is a focus and an awareness intelligence that can be learned to assist entrepreneurs along their journey. In the EnQ curriculum, this is done by exploring the 4 EnQ Species of Entrepreneurs and following the Path of the EnQ Lion. You will use 4 EnQ tools to structure your business and broaden your focus and awareness during the building and learning process.
What does the Webinar Lions membership platform offer me?
Lion Space is designed to take you through the Path of the Lion in a “layering” process to build your Entrepreneurial Intelligence (EnQ). You have joined the membership platform suitable to those who want access to the Path of the Lion tools to work through in their own time, both in terms of reading material and visual assistance, whilst staying in close connection with us through our daily inspirational paws, our monthly business article and our quarterly webinars.
On this membership level, you have full access to the following:
- A hard copy of Path of the Lion. This will arrive within 2 weeks of you having joined our pride.
- An e-Book version of Path of the Lion so you can start reading straight away.
- A daily inspirational paws (business leadership quote) to keep you focused and inspired.
- A monthly business article by Sandy, as well as guest writers, on topics relevant to business leadership to assist you in your journey.
- A bank of Sandy’s most popular articles from previous months, related to the current topic of the month.
- Access to the online EnQ Entrepreneurial Species assessment so you can see immediately towards which territory you might be trending.
- The 4 Species snapshots e-Book for an in-depth look at the species traits and how they naturally relate to the 14 keys areas of business leadership.
- Video presentations of the EnQ tools.
- Downloadable templates for the EnQ tools.
- Quarterly e-Books from EnQPractice.
- Quarterly webinars from EnQPractice.
- Access to our private EnQ Lions Facebook page where you can interact with other EnQ Lions along your journey.
- You can upgrade your membership at any time if you would like to have full access to the EnQPractice conferences or you can purchase an entrance separately if you would like to attend.
Have a look around and please make use of any of the materials available on the site as you please. Many of the resources will be automatically sent to you via email to suit the layering process designed over the next 12 months. Don’t worry if there are any gaps in the content present on the platform right now, these will be filled well before the month that you need them. I also reserve the right to send out additional writing and resources that aren’t specifically noted in the bundle above, when the inspiration presents itself, without detracting from the simple and easy to manage structure of the content delivery
Here is the timetable of the content categories (topics) coming your way;
|Month||Topic||EnQ Tool topic falls under|
|1||Why EnQ is all about you and the “Effort versus Return” entrepreneurial success ladder||Introduction to EnQ|
|2||The 4 Entrepreneurial Species||The 4-C Quadrant|
|3||Pointing True North||The EnQ Vision Model|
|4||The Value of You||Lion’s paw print|
|5||Your Natural Leadership Style (COE)||Lion’s paw print|
|6||Sell Yourself Part 1||Lion’s paw print|
|7||Sell Yourself part 2||Lion’s paw print|
|8||Positioning Systems and Stakeholders||Lion’s paw print|
|9||Focus by Numbers Part 1||The Business Focus Plan|
|10||Inspiring Creative Thinking||The EnQ Cash Flow Tool|
|11||Effective Entrepreneurial Leadership||The 3-Zone Leadership Model|
|12||The Ego Effect||The 4 Entrepreneurial Species|
|1||Invitation to re-join for year 2 and /or upgrade membership level|
Be sure to engage with others in the EnQ Lions community on the private lion space social media site link. This is a wonderful place to share ideas, concerns and successes in an encouraging and respectful way.
“A hard thing is done by figuring out how to start.” Rand Fishkin, SEOmoz